Thursday, March 3, 2011

Here We Go! New blog....

So here it is......I found Sofie's old page I created HERE and was sad that I haven't done anything for the boys.  So instead of being sad of what I haven't done, I am starting now!

Sofie just started soccer last week....it was a lot more eventful than we thought it was going to be...the kiddos did really great!  The game and competition concepts are still trying to sit in, but I am sure they will get it.  And I thoughtfully volunteered JR as the assistant coach, which turns out he is the only coach, so I guess that means he IS the coach.  ??  ha ha....

Here are some pics from Saturday....



And then she started getting pissed that the boys from the other team were taking the ball away.....


She did end up scoring...but I didn't get a picture of that because, well, I was wrangling the two boys and barely got my camera out at all!!!  Oh well.....towards the end her feelings were hurt for some reason and she came crying to me at the side lines...I asked her why she was crying and she sobbed "I don't know!".....ha ha ha.....


Happy again after the game...complete with an eye poke and battle wound on her cheek.

It's no secret that I am a night owl....well, Sofie is as well.  :-)  Here is a video of Leo trying to wake Sofie up a couple weeks ago....pretty funny.


Leo has been growing like cah-razy the past month (He is 2.5)....everytime we see anyone they comment on how tall he is getting.  He still isn't talking much and are going to be taking advantage of the "Baby Can't Wait" program to get him into some therapy.  He is so loving and a good boy!  One funny thing he is always doing is poking his belly button...I need to get a picture of him doing it.  :)



Max is 8 months...still no teeth, but he is sitting up like a rock since about 2 weeks ago.  He also rolls. like. crazy.  He did a gainer off our bed last week; it freaked me out and made me feel about 2 inches tall....he had a bruise on his temple.  But after taking him to the dr after a sluggish day, we discovered that he had an ear infection and was just fine otherwise.

He talks up a storm and loooooooves Sofie and Leo!  Very happy baby...we are so lucky!  Last week Titi Connie sent us a box full of Disney things that I had her buy us and a couple presents for the kiddos from them.....here is Max in his new Max Hat!

Here is Sofie in her tinkerbell costume...she loves it.




And that's all I have for now.....we've been sick the past two weeks, so we are finally feeling better.  The weather is so nice and we have been outside a lot.



Until next time!
Aubry

No comments:

Post a Comment