Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cat in the Hat

Sofie's preschool has what is called "mystery readers" come in and read books.  Parents can sign up to come in and read to the kids.  Well, last fall, one of our friends had a Dr. Seuss party and they had the Cat in the Hat show up!  So I thought it would be cool to borrow the costume from my friend Lisa and come into Sofie's school and read The Foot Book dressed as the Cat in the Hat!  It was, in fact, very cool.

I figured I should do all the "embarrassing stuff" now when they think it's cool, rather than in highschool.  :-)

Here is Sofie and I......

The rest of these pictures were taken back in November (2010) at our friend's birthday party....theme: Dr. Suess!

Fabulous Cake Pops!

The birthday boy getting into the cakepops when he thought no one was looking!  ha ha ha....

Yeah. Leo loved the cake.  :D

And Sofie loved the cake pops!

Sofie on the playground...

Leo flirting with little miss Caroline....

No comments:

Post a Comment